Friday, June 19, 2009


Derick, my friend from the U who just moved back to Strasbourg, and I waiting for the tram. He's not a big fan of photos so I made him take ONE with me.




















Strasbourg at night... it was absolutely beautiful.







Strasbourg is right on the border of Germany and France... (you can actually walk to Germany) and there is an extremely German influence in the town which you can see especially in the architecture.









The European Parliament is located in Strasbourg so we took the tram out that way... and then I realized I could only name about 4 or 5 of the flags. Clearly it's time to brush up on my knowledge of flags.











And now Freiburg! As you can see the architecture is pretty similar except that Germany is MUCH more colorful.





This was the view from the top of a really large hill and biergarten... wow. All I can really say.

No comments:

Post a Comment