Today marks my very last day as a Minnesotan. After four years of living in one place, I've began to tell people I'm from Minnesota before I mention that I actually grew up in Milwaukee (but don't worry, I'd never go as far as to say I was a Vikings Fan - boo Favre).
After one more meal at French Meadow Bakery, I'm going to hit the road for my last trek across I 94... maybe this time I'll stop at Norske's Nook or some highway stop I always say I'll catch next time and of course never do. It's a strange feeling to say goodbye to say goodbye to my life and friends here but I know bigger and better things are coming. To my friends, coworkers, and short term acquaintances, I've had a wonderful time and thank you for all the memories.
To my most amazing group of girlfriends, keep being the best people in the world as you are and I can't wait to hear about all the adventures that come your way as you take over a new part of the cities. Those uptown hot spots don't know what's coming.
Bises,
Maura
No comments:
Post a Comment