Friday, April 23, 2010

Assistantship in France

Hello friends, it's been a solid 9-ish months since I've last written a blog post so I just thought I'd update those who still follow me on what my next adventure will be...

I've been accepted into the Assistantship program in France - teaching english to little high school students in the Academie (school district) of Orleans-Tours which is just southwest of Paris. The program begins in October. The news came a few weeks ago and since then I've been processing it and reading up as much as I can. I don't have a lot of information but I've been reading different forums and articles about the assistantship as well as trying to get to know other assistants via facebook.

I'm incredibly excited (terrified as well of course) but I know it's going to be an amazing experience!

I'll share more details as they come up!

2 comments: